Precautions before contacting us
- Please check the FAQs in advance.
- Regarding issues or troubles that occur as a whole, please note that we will inform you on our website or fixing the issue instead of replying individually.
- Regarding unrelated topic to "Pokémon Smile", please refrain from contacting us.
- We cannot always promise to answer your inquiries or reflect your opinions and requests.
- When making inquiries, please read the "Notice" at the bottom in advance.
In this form, we only support in English.
If you would like to make an inquiry in other language, please select supported language from the language setting in the upper-right of this form, and then send an inquiry via this form.
Please be informed that we do not reply to inquiries in language which is not listed in the menu.
The items with ※ are required, so please be sure to fill in all items.
* We will reply to the email address you entered, so please make sure that the email address is correct. Also, if you have specified a domain, please cancel the specification so that you can receive the email (@pokemon-support.com).
* Depending on contents of your inquiry, please be informed that it may take some time to reply back.
* Please be informed that for inquiries that we receive during Saturday, Sunday, and holiday, we may reply you after next business day or business reopening day.
* Regarding issues or troubles that occur as a whole, please note that we will inform you on our website or fixing the issue instead of replying individually.
* We confirm every inquries, however, please kindly understand that we do not reply to inquires with the following contents:
- Opinions or requests
- Hint and tips, setting information
- Information which can be found in the official website, FAQ and by gameplay
- Contents which are not announced officially
- Contents or rumors which are written in website such as personal blog or SNS
- Contents which are not related to Pokémon or game title that you choose